Resources | Education and Training
Updated: Aug 11, 2022
The purpose of this resource page is to provide a very brief overview of some of the schooling and training resources available to those interested in learning more about metalsmithing and jewellery arts.
On this page (& quick links for navigation):
– Local jewellery design programs (certificate and diploma)
– Local jewellery-making courses (workshops)
– University jewellery design programs (leading Canadian institutions)
– Training Centres for bench jewellers, engravers, and stonesetters (USA)
– Other Online Resources and communities
– YouTube channels for beginners
There are many different pathways into the metal arts, jewellery design and goldsmithing world.